Online Marketing, Natural/Organic Search, Client & Account Management, SE, Social MediaSalary:
Barcelona, Spain / Central London, United Kingdom
Opt Media is a leading company within online marketing in Spain. We are leaders in providing performance-driven digital marketing across all industries.
You, the SEO Lead Strategist, will be responsible for providing senior account ownership and strategic oversight as well as assisting in building and managing a team of Search Media Associates and Strategists.
Within this position, you will be providing detailed guidance and support for SEO auditing and assessments, strategic recommendations and implementation efforts whilst providing ongoing maintenance and reporting.
You will establish a standardised approach for establishing appropriate project goals and key performance indicators, whilst providing monthly reports to clients.
You will be working with the head of production to develop and revise operational practices and processes for the internal team as well as working with other management to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.The ideal candidate would have:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years experience performing Search Engine Optimisation, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Broad understanding of SEO practices and methodology, especially organic search.
- Expansive knowledge of SEO tool sets and search analytics tools.
- Proven track records of succesfull campaigns.
- Expansive knowledge of Social Media Marketing tools and management.
- Understanding of basic HTML and dynamic web development.
- Strong understanding of current -and future trends of SEO.
- English as a second language is a must have.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel at this role, then please apply:email@example.comHKknTajJX8kv