Approximately 1.4 billion Internet searches are carried out every hour in the world. Of those searches, 70% of clicks are on organic results (SEO) and the remaining 30% on sponsored results (SEM).
Of that 70% clicks on organic results, 75% of users only review the results of the TOP 10 first pages of Google.
Our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work aims to attract the attention of search engines to increase the quantity and quality traffic to your website. We will know what makes your company relevant to the consumers by the type of products or services you offer.
At Opt-Media, we carry out an exhaustive follow-up of the practices recommended by Google to achieve a natural and quality positioning that remains in time.